|Front Desk Agent Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet guests with a welcoming smile and friendly demeanor.
• Perform all guest check-in and check-out procedures.
• Obtain or confirm guest information, assign rooms, activate and distribute keys, etc.
• Collect payment for room charges and other fees.
• Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate personnel.
• Make and confirm reservations.
• Maintain a clean and tidy work space at all times.
• Inform guests of hotel amenities and offerings.
• Be informed and up-to-date on all types of room. accommodation and availability.
• Communicate with housekeeping as necessary.
• Provide local information on restaurants, special sites, activities, etc.
• Resolve customer complaints and problems calmly and effectively.
• Notify management of any serious issues that you cannot resolve.
• Maintain a friendly, personable disposition.
• Perform various clerical tasks as needed (sorting mail, paper filing, etc.)
The position we are hiring for is part time, 4 days a week. The shift is from 4p-11p
Tuesday-Friday (subject to change).
Pay rate and additional questions will be addressed in an interview.