AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Terre Haute (1 jobs)
Relief Route Salesperson - Brazil, IN
John Morrell Food Group
Armour-Eckrich Meats, a member of the John Morrell Food Group, has a Relief Route Salesperson position available in Brazil, IN.
The Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Relief Route Salesperson sells food products such as processed meats, cheeses, poultry, and meats to retail food stores, wholesale grocers, restaurants, and hotels or institutions.
• Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from local management, newspapers, business directories and other sources
• Travels through assigned territory in Company route truck to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit and deliver orders - route may require overnight travel
• Displays or demonstrates product, using samples and emphasizes salable features
• Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales invoices for orders obtained and collects cash or checks for prior sales
• Delivers products to customer, stocks retail cases and rotates inventory in customers coolers as required
• Prepares end of day reports of business transactions, places future orders for sales, prepare deposit slips for cash and checks collected, review days sales and informs local management on any unresolved issues or opportunities
• Maintains daily Department of Transportation reports i.e. Daily Trip Report and Time Logs and provides to local management as required
• Maintains daily truck inventory and does weekly physical inventory and reports any variations to local management
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hand to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or schedule form
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages and volume
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organizations
Minimum Required Experience:
• High School Diploma/GED
• A valid Driver’s License with a good driving record is required, a CDL-B Driver’s License may be required
• Federal Regulations require individuals in this position to be 21 years of age
• 2 year college degree from a regionally accredited college or university or college coursework
• 1-2 years previous sales experience and/or grocery experience preferred
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job.
Why do I want to work at JMFG?
At John Morrell Food Group we are always looking for talented associates. We are committed to recruit, retain and promote employees with a diversity of backgrounds and life experiences. We seek individuals with outstanding characteristics of leadership and a bias toward action. The successful applicant should desire a broad base exposure to all aspects within the business enterprise while taking pride in ownership of results within a cross functional team.
If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today at www.johnmorrellfoodgroup.com
John Morrell Food Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
John Morrell Food Group participates in the E-Verify program.
2nd Shift Supervisor
Yargus Manufacturing, Inc.
Yargus is currently searching for a 2nd Shift Supervisor:
•Prioritize work orders and assign work orders to welders and machine operators
•Provide effective, timely communication with direct reports, management, company employees and vendors
•Maintain appropriate inventory level; maintain parts and supplies as required
•Effectively communicate policies and procedures and related updates in a timely manner
•Ensure shop and yard areas are appropriately maintained; report and/or arrange for repair of faulty equipment and potentially hazardous conditions; conduct regular safety checks
•Assist and collaborate with payroll to ensure accurate time entry for payroll purposes, as applicable
•Work collaboratively with management and employees to ensure safety and quality requirements are met
•Provide required reports and metrics
•Advise and provide training for Machine Operators and Welders as needed
•Assist with hiring and development of new employees
Job Specifications Requirements:
•High school graduate or equivalent
•2 – 4 years relevant work experience in a supervisor level in a similar work environment or an equivalent combination of training and experience
•Strong leadership skills
•Excellent communication and customer service skills
•Strong knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Word
•Solid blue print skills
•Welding experience preferred
•Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize
D & K Enterprises
D&K Enterprises is seeking a bookkeeper in Sullivan, IN.
The successful candidate will perform numerous administrative and office support activities.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Answering phones.
• Receiving walk in customers.
• Fielding customer inquiries.
• Handling accounts payable.
• Accounts receivable, and Payroll.
Applicants must have QuickBooks experience.
Interested individuals should forward resumes to:
Dan Plummer at D&K Enterprises 2437 North Section Street, Sullivan, In 47882.
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Copyright 2015 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Terre Haute Jobs - Help Wanted and Employment Services for Terre Haute, Indiana.